Remember the years when braces were the worst thing on Earth? When you would not be caught dead smiling or showing off your teeth? Well, now they don’t have to be! With Invisalign, they are hardly noticeable! Plus, as a Premier Invisalign Provider, there’s no better place to get started than McDonough Orthodontics.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is one of our customer’s favorite alternatives to traditional braces. Instead of traditional metal braces being permanently attached to your teeth, Invisalign is a removable, clear aligner with small white “buttons” attached to the teeth to aid in tooth movement. Invisalign shifts your teeth with a series of clear trays that change about every 2-3 weeks. Each time you get new Invisalign clear trays, your teeth will move a little bit. The treatment lasts between 6 and 15 months, but every case varies. Invisalign is a great solution for anyone with crowded teeth, mild bite problems (like a crossbite or an overbite), gapped teeth, and more. McDonough Orthodontics is a proud provider of Invisalign products, so schedule a free smile evaluation if you’re interested in getting Invisalign!
Why You Should Choose Invisalign
- Invisalign is clear and removable, making it easier than ever to eat what you want while still feeling confident with your smile. No more staying away from tacky caramels or gum!
- Because Invisalign is a simple removable tray, you no longer need to have special tools to get a healthy and clean smile. You simply remove the tray to brush and floss normally!
- With Invisalign, there are no wires to snap, metals to cut your mouth or rubber bands to slap your cheek. You will spend less time at the orthodontist, and more time being confident!
- Invisalign is not connected to your teeth, allowing you to remove the tray for a special event or night out!
- You will not have to be gone for hours on end from work or school. Invisalign appointments and check-ups are quick, easy and painless!
From someone who has experienced both braces and Invisalign, you will not regret choosing Invisalign as an alternative to braces! Contact McDonough Orthodontics in Murray for a complimentary consultation to see if Invisalign is right for you!
What To Expect From Invisalign
By Talia DiFulvio